(1) Particulars: These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. Any information about price or value contained in the particulars is provided purely as guidance, it does not constitute a formal valuation and should not be relied upon for any purpose. You should not rely on statements by the agents in the particulars or by word of mouth or in writing (“information”) as being factually accurate about the property, its condition or its value. No agent has any authority to make any representations about the property. No responsibility or liability is or will be accepted by the agents, seller(s) or lessor(s) in relation to the adequacy, accuracy, completeness or reasonableness of the information, notice or documents made available to any interested party or its advisers in connection with the proposed transaction. All and any such responsibility and liability is expressly disclaimed.
(2) Photos, Videos etc: The photographs, images, property videos and virtual viewings etc. show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken. Areas, measurements and distances given are approximate only.
(3) Regulations: Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained. A buyer or lessee must find out by inspection or in other ways that these matters have been properly dealt with and that all information is correct.
(4) VAT: The VAT position relating to the property may change without notice.
(5) Financial Crime: In accordance with the Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing and Transfer of Funds (Information on the Payer) Regulations 2017 and Proceeds of Crime Act 2002 the agents may be required to establish the identity and source of funds of all parties to property transactions.